November Athletic Trainings Update:
- Athletic opportunities will occur outdoors to the greatest extent practical
- Athletic opportunities that occur indoors will not include strenuous exercise and all participants will need to wear face coverings.
- Athletes will continue to be asked to wear face coverings when not exercising outdoors.
- Some limited equipment sharing (balls and workout equipment) will begin to occur during workouts. The equipment will be cleaned in regular intervals and we do not expect other equipment to be shared (bats, sticks, helmets, water bottles etc.)
- Physical distancing requirements will be expected to be maintained in all drills and exercises
- Generally, students will attend only with the cohort they attend school with to limit mixing and numbers on the campus at a time.You can find your cohort (A or B) assignment in Powerschool
- Students will only participate with one sport during this three-week period
- Learners who have chosen to learn from home will still be permitted to attend workouts, but they must go through the Darcy check-in procedure before being allowed to participate.
- Further, timing will be tight as most workouts will begin at 4:00pm to minimize after school congregating by on campus learners.
Schedule: No workouts the Week of 11/23
|Cross Country||Wed & Thurs||4:00pm-5:00pm||Track|
|Field Hockey||Mon & Tues||4:00pm-5:30pm||Soccer Field|
|Frosh/JV Football||Mon-Thurs||4:00pm-5:00pm||Outdoor HPC|
|Varsity Football||Mon-Thurs||5:00pm-7:00pm||Outdoor HPC|
|Boys Water Polo||Mon-Thurs||4:00pm-5:30pm||Pool|
|Girls Water Polo||Mon-Thurs||4:00pm-5:30pm||Pool|
|Volleyball||Mon & Tues||4:00pm-5:00pm||Gym|
|Boys Basketball||HPC Class||7:30am-9:45am||Gym|
|Girls Basketball||HPC Class||8:00am-9:45am||Gym|
|Baseball||HPC Class||2:45pm-5:00pm||Baseball Field|
|Lacrosse||Mon & Tues||4:00pm-5:00pm||Football Field|
|Softball||Wed & Thurs||4:00pm-5:30pm||Softball Field|